The Purple Podded Pole Bean produces a profuse plurality of purely purple pods. View this variety vegetate vigorous verdant vines with violet developments. Stringless shells surround savory seeds.
- Easy to grow
- High yielding
- Long pods up to 7"
- Easy to harvest
SEED PLANTING TIPS
- Botanical name: Phaseolus vulgaris
- Depth to plant seeds: 1" deep
- Spacing between plants: 5" apart
- Spacing between rows: 18"-24" apart
- Days to germinate (sprout): 8-14 days
- Germination soil temps: 70F-85F
- Soil needs: 6.0-7.0 pH
- Sun needs: Full sun
- Frost hardy: No
- Planting season: Spring, summer
- # of plants per sq. ft.: Appx. 4 plants per sq. ft.
- Days to maturity: 70-75 days
* THE SEED SHOP *
Discover even more variety for your garden
Filter seed varieties by personality: