The Kentucky Wonder White-Seeded Pole Bean is one of the oldest and most widely enjoyed bean varieties ever grown. It produces reliably heavy yields of 6"-8" long green pods with white beans inside. If you prefer brown beans, we sell those too. These stringless beans grow high off the ground for easy harvesting.
- Easy to grow
- Prolific producer
- Long pods up to 8"
- Stringless variety
SEED PLANTING TIPS
- Botanical name: Phaseolus vulgaris
- Depth to plant seeds: 1" deep
- Spacing between plants: 4" apart
- Spacing between rows: 18"-24" apart
- Days to germinate (sprout): 5-10 days
- Germination soil temps: 70F-85F
- Soil needs: 6.0-7.0 pH
- Sun needs: Full sun
- Frost hardy: No
- Planting season: Spring, summer, fall
- # of plants per sq. ft.: Appx. 4 plants per sq. ft.
- Days to maturity: 55-60
* THE SEED SHOP *
Discover even more variety for your garden
Filter seed varieties by personality: